lunes, 2 de julio de 2007

Continue


Ok, I'll continue withwhat I was saying. My boyfriend broke up whit me andI couldn't stand it. I was eating like three hundred pigs. I hated school cause i had to see him and my friends (those bitches!) we're faking to be his friends and talk about drums... I hated that, I hate them.
Two days before winter break, another guy came to my life and i felt happy one more time. When the holidays started, I made a f'log called kiero_una_tiara and it turned like "famous" (didi already wrote this part? doesn't matter) and i had thousandof anorexic friends, I loved them, I LOVE them. They were my support, my life, my everything. I lived for them, and for my BF. And for Cielo Latini. Actually, i don't like her now,she's fake... something's not okay in her story, but anyway, at that time, she was my godess(that'swhy i put the picture, she represents my past year). ABZ was my Bible.

2 comentarios:

virginia dijo...

ellie como te quiero,
eras famosa, jajja
ya se como agregar links, ahora te agrego a vos amorr,
besoo(L)

Anónimo dijo...

Hey, te digo algo?
Lo que cuenta Cielo en su libro es mentira, es toda una hisoria inventada por ella. Nada de lo que dice es verdad, ella sigue siendo anorexica y nunca se recupero. En realidad "Alejo" era un santo, re bueno, nunca le hizo mal a Cielo y ella lo hace quedar como un forro hijo de puta. Hace poco al padre le dio un infarto por culpa de ella, por no poder controlar a la hija, por lo que hace, por su ENFERMEDAD.

Eso nada mas
Suerte
Un beso