domingo, 1 de julio de 2007

Describe this past year



This past year, well... At the beginning, it was...I don't know, my grandmother was dying because of cancer but I was in heaven anyway: for a very first time in my life i had friends. Friends who invited me to their homes, to go shopping, you know, all I always wanted. My very own heaven.

Then my grandma pasted out, and I cried a lot, but later I was fine, my friends were everything for me. And I thought I was everything for them (very very very GIANT mistake).

Then, the school year began. I was totally scared cause my crush and I were going to be in the same building(before that, we were separated, in different buildings) and I didn't want to scare him(actually, I did it...Many and many times).

The time passed, my friends and I had a lot of troubles because of my crush. They started to tell me that I was retarded for loving him. And I screamed them that they were selfish and that they couldn't understand me, that was totally cruel not letting me love him. Even if it hurts a lot.

We always came back to be friends after a fight, but yu still feeling the scratch in your soul...And we started to carry so many scratches that in some point we couldn't stand it anymore, but I haven't got there yet.

At June I could forgot my crsuh and focus on a guy, who was PERFECT, a blonde, tall, blue eyes, heaven! I was so damn happy! We went (all 8th. grade) to a camp at the end of June, and he broke up with me there (in a bus, coming back home). When I came back, i just wanted to die...My friends suported me, but I was feeling like crap anyway...I couldn't stand go to school and see him. Then the winter brake came and i could focus on myself: i made a flog called kiero_una_tiara, it became "famous", that small little page was my whole world, i loved it.
I'll continue later, i'm tired.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

"Haga su comentario" me dice acá arriba.
Yo no quiero hacer comentarios.
Yo te amo.